The final project conference was held at St Anne's College, Oxford, on 10th and 11th December 2009.
- Conference Programme
- What work do flood models do? The production and circulation of flood risk knowledge.
- Competency Groups: an experimental method of working with people affected by flooding.
- From data-theoretic to knowledge-theoretic modelling of flood risk.
- Transferable resources and project impacts.
- Environmental knowledge controversies:generative events for science and politics.
- Repositioning science in flood risk management: from knowledge transfer to co-production.
- Conference Photos